Wednesday, December 15, 2010

blessings at exactly the right time.

I just read Laura's blog. Well actually let me start from the beginning. Sometimes I have these moments where I get sad for no reason at all and it seems like nothing can make it better. I was having one of those times tonight. I don't know why and I don't know that I ever will. It might have just been a lot of little things or maybe not I'm not really sure. Anyway, I got on the computer to send an email that I was kind of peeved about and then of course somehow I made it onto my blog and then I read Laura's blog and of course I started crying. It was exactly what I needed. The Lord is so involved in my life and I love it. He sends blessings through people like Laura who have the courage to follow promptings. 
Earlier tonight I had multiple conversations about Laura because I'm a creeper and I include her in every part of my life even when she's not there. It's fine. But I realized again how grateful I am to have her as my best friend. She's there for me in everything and she taught me that "people are more important than things" and that's something that I definitely needed to learn. Best friends are great. Especially ones like Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment