Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Yes, it's Christmas eve and I'm writing on my blog. It's fine. It started out with me waiting for my dad to be done with the tv so me and my brothers and sister could watch Elf. It's an incredible movie. I've watched it twice in the past week already.

Anyway, I've been spending my time reading other people's blogs because I haven't been on in a few days.
#1 - Laura's blog may be my favorite thing in the whole world. I love that she's so willing to share things in her life with others on her blog.
#2 - Ari's blog is inspiring. The way she writes is incredible. Even the music moves me.  
#3 - Whitney's blog is what inspired me to start my own blog. It makes me happy. I feel the spirit when I read her blog.
#4 - Shelbie's blog = incredible. Everything about it is fantastic. She makes me laugh and she makes me want to be a better person.

Thank you everyone for reminding me what Christmas is all about. I needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment