Monday, December 13, 2010

four more days.

I've been having a hard time lately.
I've had so much to do and not enough time to do it.
I probably shouldn't even be writing this right now because I don't have the time but I just wrote a beast of an email and I think I deserve a break.
I'm not trying to complain though. I love my life. I even talked to Laur about it for three hours today. I'm going through good times and my worries are not big deals. I'm grateful for times like this when I get to strengthen myself for the hard times.
I love reading other people's blogs. People are so grateful for everything around them. It makes me happy that I have such great examples around me to remind me what a great life I have.
I'll be thankful when this week is over though. I'm running on no sleep and I don't understand math and it's frustrating and it makes me want to cry all the time.
I have some good things to look forward to this week though and I'm going to focus on them instead of on all the bad things like math class.
  • the seminary assembly is on wednesday and thursday and I know it will be fabulous.
  • tomorrow we're going to the voicemail concert and i'm super excited.
  • I get the opportunity to go to the temple this week and I can't wait.
  • I know when I read my scriptures it will be a spiritual feast.
  • My sister comes home on friday and I can't wait to see her. I miss her and how she makes me laugh and how she's the best listener in the entire world.
  • Michael has two basketball games this week and on Wednesday I get to go with his mom and I think Whitney and Joe are coming and they always make me happy. 
  • Only four more days until I can enjoy Christmas break and get caught up on sleep and i absolutely cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment