Monday, January 10, 2011

25 fun facts about Jamie Szabo.

 My favorite blog post ever written is by Hannah Kroes. It's called secrets. I've read it multiple times and I've even made other people read it. I absolutely love it. My favorite thing is to know little fun facts (I call them) about people. So, here are twenty secrets/fun facts about me..


1. I love dictionary.com (and I use it all the time)
2. If my family leaves any of their own food out, I always steal a little.
3. Sometimes I wear tights just because I didn't shave my legs.
4. I don't really know grammar that well but I correct people on the things I do know. It's super annoying.
5. I think that I might be in love. but I don't know.
6. I love laughing. and sometimes I laugh too much and at the wrong times. but it's okay :)
7. I worry too much. especially about things that aren't planned but could be.
8. I have way too many clothes. but I just can't get myself to get rid of any of them.
9. I hate that sometimes I use texting as my safety net because I'm too scared to say what I really want to in person. (I'm trying to work on it.)
10. When I was younger I wished I had a middle name. Now I don't care. 
11. I have a problem with hurting the people I love the most.
12. I think kissing is gross. but I love holding hands. and I love cuddling. (don't judge me)
13. I cry all the time. and it usually makes me feel better.
14. I think missions may be the greatest thing ever for boys (and girls) to do. but they terrify me.
15. I love being in the car (when I'm not driving). especially when it's a really long drive. It always makes me a little sad when I have to get out.
16. I love being at home. Sometimes it makes me anti-social but really I would love to just wrap a blanket around me and watch a movie or read a book.
17. I hope when I grow up that I'm just like my mom.
18. I love watching basketball. especially when Michael is playing. 
19. I never want to dye my hair.
20. My sister has always been there to help me transition into new things. It's a huge reason why I chose the college I did. 
21. I love hearing how couples met and how he proposed and I can't wait to get married in the temple.  
22. I love when boys do cute things (because we all know how dumb they can be sometimes)
23. I love when people use my name. 
24. My favorite number is 3 because I'm the 3rd one in my family.
25. Usually, I'm fine not having to talk. but sometimes (I still haven't figured out exactly quite when) you can't get me to shut up. 

I think I could keep going forever if I sat here long enough. but I'll stop. 25 is quite a lot. 
love, j 

3 comments: