Dear Valentine,
You're not what I thought I needed in my life.
But what I've found out over the past year is, you're exactly what I've needed.
Maybe we're too young and maybe we like each other too much but, oh well.
You bring me closer to Christ by your example.
You remind me to "judge like I want to be judged" (aka don't judge others.)
and you encourage me to fulfill my church callings even when I don't want to.
Even though you have another love "a ton" greater than how much you like me, I'm okay with it because we're in high school and we've got a lot ahead of us.
and I like watching you play it.
Sometimes, like today, I get ornery and I rage. I'm sorry.
I'm afraid that you're getting more than you think you are by liking me.
I'm kind of a lot to handle. I'm a dramatic teenage girl though. Forgive me.
I'm thankful for what you do for me.
I know there's no coincidences in this life and that we're here to help each other.
So, I want you to know that I'm grateful for everything that you do for me.
Especially when you make me laugh. You always know how to make me feel better.
Sorry I kind of ruined Valentines Day.
I think you're great though and I hope you'll forgive me.
Love,
"Your maybe Valentine"

No comments:
Post a Comment