Saturday, March 12, 2011

march 12.

Today, March 12, is a special day.
Not for most people, but it is for me.
Sometimes I feel silly about this part of my life but somedays,
I just live life for what it is and I want today to be one of those days.
I don't want to have any regrets about today or not do everything I want to.
I just want to have fun with a boy I like and not worry about when he's going to leave and how much I'm going to miss him.
I don't want to argue with him
or give him any reasons to not have a good day.
I want to do what he wants to do
and hope that maybe he feels the same way about me as I do about him.

"In dreams and in love, there are no impossibilites."
-Janos Arany

"Open your mind, open your heart, open your arms, take it all in."
-Kobi Yamada

"Follow what you love and it will take you where you want to go."
-Natalie Goldberg

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart. Pursue these."
-Michael Nolan

"People who love us for what we are, not for what we have done, are precious support when we're trying to do and be more."
-Peter McWilliams

"The best thing to hold on to in life is each other."
-Audrey Hepburn

"We are so much less without each other."
-Leo Buscaglia

4 comments:

  1. You are adorable!!
    Can we please have a tea party or a picnic or something girly like that and discuss love??
    Laura, will you please come too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. since i know everything about the subject...haha yes i'll come :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness that sounds like so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete