Megan Line was in my prom group.
I've known Megan for a while but I was super impressed with her on Saturday night.
Of course she's beautiful and is so fun to be around but I guess I've just never got the chance to really get to know her that well before.
My group was absolutely the best but a few people clashed at a few small moments in the night and later when everyone was talking about it Megan wouldn't get caught up in the gossip but would just make comments that were the truth but were kind.
Ultimately, she didn't judge anyone even if she didn't even know them that well.
I am grateful for her example of not judging others. It's something I need to work on better and she was a nice reminder to me that I can do it when I look at the positive in each situation.
Thank you Megan :)
love, J

No comments:
Post a Comment