Thursday, March 24, 2011

today.

Today I...
1.sat through four classes.
2.did no homework.
3.listened to "Today is a Fairytale" by T. Swift possibly five hundred times.
4.picked up my prom date's tux with him. (and saw half the boys at our school also getting theirs.)
5.watched the byu game with him.
6.went for a run with him (not really i was in jeans and TOMS and it was just to the corner) and then we held hands on the walk back.:)
7.talked about the gospel with that boy and two sophomores and was surprised in a good way at their knowledge.
8.had one of those sophomores tell me about a cool spiritual experience he had with prayer.
9.and had that prom date say to me on the way home, "Jamie do you want to know something? I like you more and more everyday."
I don't think I said anything for a few minutes. I just listened to that song from number three and smiled more than I think I ever have.

Some days turn out better than I expect.:)


love, J

No comments:

Post a Comment