Saturday, April 16, 2011

18.

18 things I want to do while I'm 18
 In no particular order...
1. Go to Snow College with my only sister
2. Go on a vacation
3. Be able to do.. 50 pushups. (maybe get in shape?/do not gain the freshman 15)
4. Study my scriptures and pray everyday
5. Learn to whistle (the loud/cool/with your fingers way)
6. Attend the temple at least once a week
7. Keep my scholarship.
8. Learn something new every day.
9. Hike.. A lot!
10. Donate blood.
11. Vote!
12. Read at least 18 books. :)
13. Graduate from High School
14. Go camping
15. Buy a yellow shirt
16. Take lots of pictures!
17. Become a true badger
18. Ride a horse

Love.
J. Szabo 

2 comments:

  1. hi. i'm a new blogg member of yours.
    so lets be friends? yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love #1, #9, and #14!
    First hike of the summer this saturday?

    ReplyDelete