Monday, April 18, 2011

birthday spotlight.

In Young Womens yesterday they did my birthday spotlight.
I'm awful at answering those type of questions even though they're about myself. Pathetic I know. but I kind of like them when they're not actually being asked directly to me and I can think about them for a while. I didn't really have that opportunity yesterday but I thought maybe some of you are the same way and would enjoy the questions and thinking about what your answer would be..

Q: What is your favorite thing in your room?
A: my bed. or my clothes.

Q: What is one habit that you must do everyday?
A: brush my hair.

Q: Do you have a hero? Who and why?
A: My sister, Molly. She lives her life by the spirit.

Q: What is one thing you want to do this year?
A: Learn to play the ukulele.
Q: What has been your favorite Young Womens activity?
A: Sleepover at Sister Ullery's house when I was in Beehives.

 These are the lovely Young Women in my ward :)
I'm going to miss them.


Love. J

No comments:

Post a Comment