Sunday, April 3, 2011

Our Time vs. God's Time

I don't really know how accurate this is, my sister and I were just working on our quote books and I came across this one and I thought it was cool.

Our time vs God's time
1000 days for us = 1 day for God
42 years = 1 hour
8.4 months = 1 minute
1 day = .24 seconds
1 hour = .01 seconds
16 years = 24 minutes
teenager = 10.08 minutes
High School = 5.76 hours
Prom = .05 seconds
mission = 3 min 18 seconds
No mission = forever
Raising children = 36 minutes
What are you doing with your time?

Love, J

p.s. 

we don't usually get along..
Day 2: the boys were telling us about Priesthood.


they were telling us a funny story..

I think my dad looks cute in this one. :)

Molly. Mom. Jamie.

No comments:

Post a Comment