Wednesday, May 18, 2011

day 8.

Three things you want to say to different people.

#1. Grandpa Szabo.
Sometimes I think of what you were like. And even though we didn't get to meet, I know that I love you. I think that we would have been pals. I hope that you're doing well and that you accepted the gospel completely so that we can be together for forever. I can't wait to meet you :)


#2. My future husband.
Sometimes when I can't sleep, I lay in bed and think about you. I wonder what you're like right now. If we're going to come from two different places and Heavenly Father's going to put us in each others paths, or if He already has. I think about how much fun it's going to be when we're married and how in love we're going to be. That you're going to be my favorite thing to think about and how you'll hold me when I cry. How when we're eighty years old you'll still be holding my hand and stealing kisses, just because you know that I love it. I like thinking about you. I promise to be better and to always strive to be my best, but only if you do too. :)

#3. The new seminary council.
I found out who you are a few days ago. And I'm going to meet you tomorrow. I have mixed emotions about it. I'm so excited to meet you and to find out what wonderful people you are. But at the same time, I don't want my part of it to end. It's changed my life. I have a special bond with seventeen other people because of this calling. These are people that I most likely wouldn't have got the chance to talk to that much this year, but instead I've become very good friends with.
Don't ever take for granted this opportunity. It's one that you'll never have again.
Remember that you're doing the Lord's work and that you've been called for a reason to help out his other children at American Fork High School.
Be an example of Christ.
Love what you're doing and never complain about it.
You'll never regret all that you do for it.
I hope you'll have just as good as an experience as I've been able to have.

Love, J

No comments:

Post a Comment