Today is Mothers Day.
&
Today is my Dad's birthday.
Mom & Dad,
Thank you.
I am blessed to have you as my parents.
You taught me the gospel.
and you teach me more about it every single day.
Thank you for having family scripture study and prayer everyday.
Thank you for having Family Home Evening every week, even when we're all arguing.
You've taught me how important these things are now and how important they'll be in my future home.
Thank you for being hard workers.
Thank you for serving others whenever you get the chance.
Thank you for serving me.
Thank you for always stopping what you're doing to help me with my problems.
Thank you for teaching me not to complain and to love the church.
Thank you for fulfilling your callings beyond what they ask.
You've taught me through your example how to manage my money.
How to stay organized and be responsible.
Thank you for always encouraging me in my dreams.
You've taught me how to be supportive of those that I love.
and you've taught me that when I follow the spirit, I'll always be okay.
You are my biggest blessings.
and I'm eternally grateful for everything that you do for me.
Thank you for teaching me through your example what good parents should be like.
I love you.
Love, Jamie
You are my biggest blessings.
and I'm eternally grateful for everything that you do for me.
Thank you for teaching me through your example what good parents should be like.
I love you.
Love, Jamie

No comments:
Post a Comment