Thursday, June 9, 2011

elder michael cordon wells,

You are hereby called to serve in the 
Quezon City, Philippines mission
Tagalog speaking.
Leaving, October 19, 2011



The Lord knows what I need. I've been struggling. And when I say struggling I mean more than usual. I even broke down to Michael about it. Then the Lord let me know what I needed to do, and the next day he got his call and I couldn't believe that I had just promised to be strong. I didn't want it to come. I didn't want it to be real. I didn't want to know when he would be leaving me. But I promised, so I put on a smile because I know without a doubt that this is what he's supposed to be doing. He picked me up early so we could spend some time together and then at 9:00 he opened it. I was sitting next to him and I accidentally read it before he did. So many emotions. But none sadness like I thought. I felt peace and happiness and I knew that everything was going to work out.
He was cute too. He knew that I was going to have a hard time so the whole night he made sure that I was okay and reassured me as he dropped me off after hours of talking to his family that everything is going to happen how it's supposed to. And I know that's true. It always has been and I don't doubt it for my future.
So, forgive me as I'm sure for the next two years I'll be having moments but know that I know that this gospel is true and that I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have the opportunity to know Michael Cordon Wells.


Love, J.

1 comment:

  1. bless your soul, my dear.
    bless you.
    this girl could never do it.
    i look up to you more than you know :)

    ReplyDelete