Monday, June 6, 2011

greatness.

Shelbie Shill is one of the best people that I have ever met.
And I'm not just saying that.
I love her.
I love that she makes everyone around her happy.
And I love that me and her get along so well.
Getting to know her better has been one of the biggest blessings in my life.
I feel like lately I've been around people a lot that I know don't judge me for my decisions and that the Lord has made it like that because He knows what I need.
Shelbie is one of those people.
Even when we're off to college and in two different parts of Utah, I will never forget her.
I hope I stay friends with her for forever.
Honestly, I do.
Shelbie,
Keep being you.
Keep making the world a better place.
You'll do great things in life.
And everyone that has the opportunity to meet you will be changed for the better.

Love, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment