Friday, June 17, 2011

out of routine.

I've been meaning to post this for a while but I just hadn't gotten around to it.
And then I read this cute girls blog and she had this picture..
And I remembered.
So, here it is.
In the month of may I decided for my fun goal I wanted to do something out of routine everyday.
{I didn't want my last month of High School to be gone and I would be wishing I had done more.}
So, I tried it.
And it was fun.
At the beginning I went out of my way to do something.
And then by the end of the month, I realized that there was something in every single day that was out of routine, even without me trying.
I just had to find it.

So, it's summer and pretty much everyday is completely different.
But, remember this when you go back to school and that same old schedule seems to be the end of you.
Hopefully it will make life a little more enjoyable.
Because what's the fun if it's not?

Have a beautiful day.

Love,  J.

No comments:

Post a Comment