Sometimes it’s not that I can’t explain how I’m feeling.
It’s that I honestly have no idea what I’m feeling.
And that’s when I cry.
And I can’t understand what’s going on with me.
But it’s happened before.
And it will all work out.
As it did before.
I like to understand.
And I like to know.
And I’m working on my patience.
And absence makes me get irritated.
Always right before the return home.
I don’t know why.
But.
God has never let me cry and not understand without letting it be for the best.
And I trust Him.
And that’s all that matters right now.
And that's why when one of your best friends takes the time to text you back.
It makes your day better.
And you know that they're still in your life because they're supposed to be.
And because they've always been a blessing.
Some days.
Aren't so bad after all.
:)
Love.
Always.
J.
No comments:
Post a Comment