Thursday, August 4, 2011

parks.

Yesterday I got to have "my day" with parker.
I thought it was cute that he had to schedule me in because everyone wants to spend their time with him.
That's just how our parker is though. He's always been there. For all of us.
I don't know how he does it, but he does.
He's never let me down.
There's something about him that makes me be able to tell him anything.
Even the things that I've been too afraid to tell anyone else.

We both have the pass of all pass so we thought we might as well use them and we went miniature golfing.
Then he bought me a snowcone where they know him as "marc."
After, we sat in his car and just talked.
It was a good talk.
One that was worthy of being the last one for two years.

He's cute that parker.
I met him because I went to one of his soccer games and they all thought I was there for him.
It's fine.
I wish I would have been there for him.
Then in 8th grade history I thought two boys were cute.
He was one of them.
I wonder what would have happened if I would have gone and sat by him instead.
Who knows.
I'm going to miss him.
I told him he's going to be one of the ones that I miss the most. And it's true.

He's always been one who can make me smile even when everything is going wrong.
He's going to be such a good missionary.
I can't wait to hear all about it.

And.
I do secretly want to marry him.

Love, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment