Monday, October 17, 2011

i'm thankful.

//for older brothers who are willing in the first place to take me home at ten thirty at night so that I could have as much time as I could with him. and then don't get mad when I come home late anyway.

//for knowing that it wasn't goodbye forever.

//for best friends who know just when to text me to talk about just what I need to.

//for new friends who let me copy their notes because I missed three days of class.

//for families that let me in and make me part of them even though I'm not.

//for fun card games with that family.

//for a mom who sees me crying and hugs me and says "think about something else. it's hard but it will all be okay."

//for a hug and a kiss tonight. and for i love you.

//for i'll see you in two years.

//for motivation. to exercise. to do homework. to continue on.

//for lessons that teach me not to judge.

//for opportunities that are soo hard but that make me stronger.

//for new songs. <holding out for a hero - ella mae bowen>

//for time alone.

//for being able to call and text him still.

//for watching movies in class.

// for goals. to be better.

//for knowing that everything will work out the way it's supposed to.

love. j.


1 comment:

  1. my prayers are with you, lovely! you'll make it through :) keep being strong! you're an example to many girls in your same boat!

    ReplyDelete