Monday, October 24, 2011

monday thankfuls

On this Monday, I'm thankful for..

.texts from Janice that talk about michael playing just dance (and how he was actually stinkin good at it.)
and that end in "we sure do love you jamie."

.new songs from Jenny.

.having that e-mail to reread that reminds me that I'm going to make it.

.my mom texting me saying, "I just sent your package."
because oh boy am I excited for him to get it :)

.a text from Jenni saying that she's been thinking about me.

.really just being able to use my phone again. i haven't had anything new that i haven't been the one to start for days.

.smores for fhe.

.hearing the closing time song at the library.

.just having a happy day.

and best of all.

.i got my first letter today!

i'm a happy happy girl.

Love, J.


No comments:

Post a Comment