everyone needs some good friends.
Today I ate lunch with Laura. I thought she was going to be gone because she was sick yesterday, but she was there and it brightened my day. She came and found me at lunch and it made my entire day better. She's probably the greatest best friend anyone could ask for. Well, not even probably, she is. No one can make me laugh like she can. I love being around her because I'm happier when I am. If you don't know her, you should. She'll make your life better just by being in it :)
I was recently reading a talk by Henry B. Eyring on true friends. He said, "All of us will be tested. And all of us need true friends to love us, to listen to us, to show us the way, and to testify of truth to us so that we may retain the companionship of the Holy Ghost. You must be such a true friend." Laura is that friend to me and to many others. She blesses every life that she's in. I'm thankful for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment