Yesterday I went to the four corners. p.s. It wasn't really free. It cost $3 a person but that's beside the point. It's been one of my life long goals since I was in elementary and yesterday I checked it off my list. It was sooo much cooler than I even thought it was going to be. Not only did I get to share the experience with the Johnsons, my absolutely fantastic parents, and my best friend, Laura:), but the place itself is way sweet! I got to be in New Mexico for the first time, run in four states in less than five seconds, stand and sit in all four states, and do a push up in all four states AT ONE TIME (after Laura's example). If you can't tell, it was one of the neatest things I've ever done. Even though it was quite the drive, I would recommend everyone go there.:)
No comments:
Post a Comment