I love black friday shopping. absolutely love it. It's a strange thing though seeing all those people there that early in the morning and when it's that cold outside. This year we started at midnight at walmart then 3 at kohls 4 at target and 5 at home depot. (Home Depot is the best! They had a movie playing, handed out hot chocolate and donuts and the workers are soo nice.) We go with my brother's best friend, Jarod's family. They make flash cards so we all know what we're getting. It's sweet.
I feel like I lost a day though because when I was getting ready for bed I would normally be getting up, but it's fine. I think it's worth it. I love that feeling of running through the stores trying to get everything on your flashcards before it's gone. It's wild. There's so many people going crazy for simple things on sale. I look forward to it every year though, and this year was no disappointment.
No comments:
Post a Comment