"On this winters night, [I'll] count [my] blessings." -On this Winters Night - Lady Antebellum
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
the day before thanksgiving.
My favorite thing about Thanksgiving would normally be the food. I love food. I've learned though that there's more behind every holiday than what's on the surface. There's something, maybe different every time, that i'm supposed to learn from it. This thanksgiving, what I needed to learn was that I have blessing surrounding me everyday all day. I guess that should have been obvious over the years, I mean it is called Thanksgiving, but this year I've been humbled a lot to realize everything that I have. I've been so ornery in the past. I haven't been as kind or as happy as I should have been. It's hard to be uplifting all the time. What makes it easier though, is realizing that my life is full of things to be thankful for and so, this thanksgiving I am thankful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment