Sunday, November 14, 2010

contagious laughs

I love laughing. absolutely love it. I always laugh and people probably get annoyed by it because usually I laugh at the most inconvenient times but it's fine. What I really love though is other people's laugh that are so fantastic that they make everyone else around them laugh. Not to be a creeper and single out Spenc V-chip Vernon but he has one of those laughs. a contagious laugh. I love it. I don't even remember what he was laughing about because I was just laughing because he was laughing but yesterday I laughed for maybe five minutes straight for the sole reason that he was laughing at something, I believe, Parker had said. It made me so happy. I wish my laugh was like that. Something so great that it makes everyone else happy when they hear it. 

So, this blog post is to all you who have contagious laughs. Thank you for brightening my day and making me happy by sharing your laugh with everyone around you, especially me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment