Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Preference with Austin Jay

Okay I know Preference was on Saturday and I've even blogged since then but I'm just getting around to writing about it.
It was SO much fun! I loved it. I went with Austin Jay Mansfield and can we be honest? What's better than going to a dance with your best friend? It was so nice to not have to worry about anything. I also started to get a little ornery at one point and he, being the amazing person that he is, reminded me that it really didn't matter. He didn't freak out or get mad at me for almost ruining our date but he just calmly laughed about what was happening and told me that everything was going to be alright. What a great person. He's already helped me so much in my life. Probably more than anyone will ever know. We've already gone through a lot together in our short lives. He's helped me grow more spiritually than I ever could with out him and I'm eternally grateful to him for that.
Thank you Aust for always being there to talk even when I'm being a butt and don't deserve it. Thank you for always making my day better by sharing laffy taffy jokes and weirdy random laws and fun facts with me. Thank you for opening my door for me not only at preference but every time that I'm with you. Especially in the car. You know how important that is to me. You were a gentlemen the entire night on Saturday and I'm thankful for that. Thank you for accepting me for who I am and not trying to change me but just supporting me in every decision that I've made. Most importantly though today, thank you for making preference so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment