Wednesday, December 1, 2010

a winter wonderland

Not that I don't love the snow. I do. It's just that I hate that thought of knowing that when I walk outside I'm going to be freezing. Especially when it's that bitter cold that makes my face hurt. That's my least favorite. I was reminded something though on Monday by someone that I deeply respect, Christian Sagers, when he asked, "How are you liking this winter wonderland?" What a brilliant way to put it. Winter wonderland. I no more like being cold than I did before, but I do love the thought of being able to see that winter wonderland when I go outside. I am able to think of this season in a completely different way now just because of the name that I put on it. Sometimes I have to be reminded to have a good attitude but I sure am glad when it happens. I truly do live in a beautiful place and I'm sure glad that I have the opportunity to experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment