I love Christmas music.
This was not always the case though. Only last year I really discovered my love for it. Laura has always tried to get me to listen to it and I was so stubborn that I wouldn't even get near it until December 1. Not this year though. November 1 I was listening to the lovely sound of Christmas even though many disagreed with me. I sometimes would feel bad that I was forcing people to listen to it in the car and throughout my house but I got over it. I only get it for two months so I might as well make the best of it right? Yes, the radio station replays the same ten songs over and over just by different artists but I will never again deny my love for this music. It makes me happy to listen to it and look out and see the snow on the ground. Lately I've really enjoyed the song Let it Snow because of the line
"When we finally kiss good night how I'll hate going out in the storm! But if you really hold me tight all the way home I'll be warm."
and Wonderful Christmastime because of the brilliantly said line,
"Simply having a wonderful Christmastime."
Isn't it the truth? I'm "simply having a wonderful Christmastime" listening to Christmas music.
No comments:
Post a Comment