Monday, January 3, 2011

happiness.

Mormon 9:14
"And then cometh the judgment of the Holy One upon them; and then cometh the time that he that is filthy shall be filthy still; and he that is righteous shall be righteous still; he that is happy shall be happy still; and he that is unhappy shall be unhappy still."

Last night I was reminded by the scriptures and Personal Progress that I choose to be happy or unhappy. 
Today, Tori brought me a Christmas present. It was a book called Be Happy Remember to live, love, laugh, and learn. It made me extremely happy. Tori Mason knows me better than I thought. :) She's a good friend. It also reminded me again that it is my choice to be happy.

So my friends, choose happiness. 

and somewhere somehow my signature got deleted so..
here it is..

Love, J

No comments:

Post a Comment