This week for family scripture study we've been reading the talk Trust in God, Then Go and Do by Henry B. Eyring from the November 2010 Conference Ensign. It's absolutely fabulous. Read it if you get the chance.
Mr. Beeson told me last year that it's funny when you're learning about something that you'll notice it everywhere in your life. It's true.
On my wall right before you leave my bedroom there's a quote by Joseph B. Wirthlin that my sister put up who knows how long ago. It says,
"The simple secret is this; do your best, put your trust in the Lord, then leave the rest to Him."
I don't know how long I've walked past that quote without reading it but I'm sure glad that it was brought to my attention again. I needed it this week. I like that. I like that the Lord is everywhere in my life and that I just need to remember to completely trust in Him. Sometimes I forget and I let my life get a little crazy and chaotic. In the end though, He has never failed me and He never will and that is why this 2011 I will try my hardest to put my trust in Him.
love, J

No comments:
Post a Comment