Thursday, March 17, 2011

samuel.

Samuel and I are very.. different from each other.
I don't appreciate him enough though.
He serves in ways that I wouldn't even think about so sometimes I take for granted the things he does for me.
He is very giving when it comes to doing little things that will make your day like buying me a maceys ice cream cone or buying me a treat or drink when we go to the store.
This week he picked me up after my meeting and he helped me write a parody.
He's willing to give up his time to help me and that means a lot to me.
He knows who he is and he isn't afraid to show it and sometimes I get peeved by him and we don't get along but he really is the best big brother I could ask for.
He always listens and he doesn't judge me no matter what I do and that's something that I need in my life right now.
He is amazing and he's a great example to me.



love, J

No comments:

Post a Comment