I love music and there's lots of artists that I like.
Michael Buble, Jack Johnson, Keith Urban, to name a few.
but.
There's one that I honestly believe is my all time favorite.
I always say that if I could only take one artist's songs on a deserted island with me, it would be the only and only...
Taylor Swift.
"I haven't had that one great love, which is good. I don't want that to be in the past - I want it to be in the future." - Taylor Swift
She's part of me Laur and Tori which is good enough to be my favorite I think.
She's helped me through some tough times in my life with her song "Tell Me Why"
Not to mention all the other ones that I think apply directly to what I'm going through.
I wouldn't say she's the best singer out there, but she is at the top of my list.
Enjoy some good music today. :)
Love, J.


No comments:
Post a Comment