Saturday, May 21, 2011

day 11.

Do you wish for anything at 11:11? If so, what for?

Laur and I used to text each other at 11:11 everyday.
I don't really remember why though.
I just thought of that when I read this.

I kind of love 11:11. I don't know why, but I do.
There's something kind of immature romantic about it.
Like in junior high when I wished for things I honestly thought that one day they would come true.
Good thing mine did or I would probably not wish anymore.

I think you have to wish for something cute or about a boy on 11:11.
That's just my opinion though.

I used to wish that I would have the perfect first kiss.
And then I couldn't wish for that anymore.
And since then, I don't really know what to wish for.
So, I usually just wish for the perfect day with a certain individual or something along those lines.





Wish today at 11:11. Why not right?

Love, J

No comments:

Post a Comment