I cry a lot more than I tell anybody. and I tell people that I do a lot..
I used to think that there were two particular boys that I could never marry because I had treated them both so horrible.
I think if my room is clean that my life will be organized.
At one point in my life I thought it was okay to be anorexic.
The person hardest for me to get along with is my older brother. Our personalities clash. hard.
I legitimately wish I was better at sports.
I'm worried about being a wife and a mom because when I get overwhelmed I like to be alone.
I've pictured myself getting married to every boy I've ever had a crush on.
I heard awful stories about things teenagers did to other teenagers in different states and that's why I want to live in Utah my whole life.
I don't think I could have handled going to BYU, even though it's been my dream ever since I was a little girl.
I hate sleeping in a room by myself at night.
One of my biggest goals in life is to be happy and endure through everything with a positive attitude and I'm awful at it right now.
I play songs on repeat way more than is normal.
I cry thinking about Michael leaving and how ultimately I can't make him any promises about the next two years of our life.
I don't think that I'm smart enough for college.
Michael's mom was talking about having an awful roommate once that everyone hated because she acted like everyone's mom. I'm going to be that roommate, I know it.
I don't like talking in big groups so I become anti-social because of it most of the time.
Love, J.
"Needed is the charity which refuses to find satisfaction in hearing or in repeating the reports of misfortune that come to others, unless by so doing, the unfortunate one may be benefited." - President Thomas S. Monson

No comments:
Post a Comment