Tuesday, May 24, 2011

day 14.

Some things that make you feel warm and fuzzy.



When I get a hug from someone at just the right time.

When I feel the spirit.

When I study and do awesome on a test.

When I laugh.


When I think back on memories that I wouldn't take away for anything.


When someone says something or something happens at exactly the moment that I needed it to.


When I read my patriarchal blessing.


When I understand more things about the gospel.


When I see old couples holding hands.


When people see me and say hi or acknowledge me and they act like I'm the greatest thing that's happened to them that day. [examples: Kamiko Adcock & Shelbie Shill.]

When I look at my phone and have a new text from the person that I wanted it to be from.

When I realize all of the blessings in my life.



Do something that makes you happy today. :)
Love, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment