10 likes & dislikes
Likes:
1. When the song I want to listen to comes on the radio.
2. When the temple is busy so I get to stay there longer. (Also when the white jumpsuits fit perfectly. I love those things :) )
3. When my outfit, make-up & hair just work that day.
4. When I check off everything on my to-do list.
5. When I wake up and have a new text message. (Even if it's just because I fell asleep while texting someone the night before.)
6. When I see natural beauty.
7. Having my fingernails and toenails painted.
8. When I listen to a song that fits perfectly with how I'm feeling or what I'm going through right then.
9. When I show my mom what I've just bought.
10. Being sore after I exercise. (I complain about it but I recently realized that if I don't feel sore I don't feel like I pushed myself enough so it's become a "like")
Dislikes:
1. When I feel rushed to get ready. It stresses me out.
2. Getting into and out of the shower.
3. Having to get up early.
4. Mustard.
5. Awkward small talk.
6. Having to pay for things when it's not a good deal. (I have a lot of growing up to do.)
7. Coconut.
8. The feeling I get after I drink soda/eating so much that I feel like I want to throw up.
9. When I feel "gross" the entire day.
10. The smell of chlorine.
Love, J.
No comments:
Post a Comment