Lets be legit. I hate these ones.
Oh well.
I woke up late.
Missed family scriptures.
Picked up McKay.
Made it to school on time.
CRT Test in Chemisty.
Lecture from Mr. Atwood in World Religions.
Archery in p.e.
Lunch outside :)
Second Coming lesson in Seminary.
(Also, I sat between Nneka and Ari. Behind Jordan. And diagonal up from Jake. I liked it.)
Met Michael at our usual spot.
Drove home.
Read my scriptures.
Took a nap.
Called Michael.
Printed out my English paper.
Michael picked me up.
Went to the baseball game.
Michael took me home.
Watched an episode of Modern Family.
Ate dinner with my family.
Michael picked me up.
Watched The Lion King.
Michael took me home.
Showered.
Read a for a tiny bit.
Went to bed.
The end.
Love, J
P.S. I hope it's okay that I saved the great detail part for my journal :)
No comments:
Post a Comment