My blog name (as stated above): Times Like These
When I started this blog I honestly was at a loss as to what I was going to name it. So, I opened up itunes, put it on shuffle and listened until I heard something that I thought would work. "Times Like These" by Jack Johnson came on and I thought it was perfect. I know nothing about Jack Johnson except that his music is incredible. It's so chill and not complicated and that's what I need more of in my life.
I already write in my journal so this blog is something that I can just write whatever about. It doesn't have to be the schedule of my previous day, include all of the drama that I've had, or only have posts when I do something fun or extraordinary. It just can be anything really and that fits "Times Like These" I think.
Right now I'm going through times that I'm never going to go through again.
And that's why I chose the name Times Like These for my blog name. :)
Have a wonderful day!
Love J
No comments:
Post a Comment