Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 5.5

Your 5 celebrity crushes
My way.

If you know me, you know that I always have a crush on someone who's out of my league. So, these are my own personal celebrity crushes.

1. McKay Johnson 

My childhood crush. I've secretly (and not so secretly) had a crush on him since preschool. He knows about it too. It's fine. Our families do everything together. He's seen me at my worst and he's seen me at my best. His testimony of the gospel amazes me. He doesn't judge me for anything I do and I appreciate him for that. His wife will be one lucky girl.

2. Kyle Purvis
A.k.a. my E.C. 
He used to drive me to school every day in his beautiful truck and I loved it. His smile is to die for. And, I'm going to Snow, he's going to Snow when he gets back.. it's going to work out.

3. McKay King
This picture hangs on the back of my door along with lots of other things that mean a lot to me. Natalie Cameron gave it to me. He was part of our dream team. He made me excited to go to math everyday. Jake Davidson helped me talk to him outside of math. I may have gone to a few swim meets because of him..

4. Spencer Vernon, Parker Farnsworth, & Austin Mansfield
I have this weakness for Spence. I think it has something to do with him being the best at EVERYTHING he does. 
In english we had to write about people that inspire us. I thought of Parker.
He has always been there for me when I needed him. He listens to all of my drama. He makes me laugh. And I think he's going to be the cutest husband and dad someday. Secretly I hope to date him when I'm older.

Aust.
He's helped me be the person that I am today.
He helped me realize that I'm a daughter of God and to treat myself like it.
He is one of the funniest people that I know.
My family loves him.
And I still consider him one of my very best friends.

5. Michael Wells 

I think it's only fitting to put him. Even though I'm lucky enough to have him right now, that hasn't always been the case. Really you have to know our whole pathetic story to really understand. 
This kid though.
He makes me happy.
He's grown so much since I first met him.
He opens my door for me and he always drives.
He holds my hand just because.
And sooner than later he's going to make a great missionary.

I promise I'm over with crushes now. Tomorrow I'll move on to Day 6. :)

Love, J

No comments:

Post a Comment