Monday, May 16, 2011

day 6.

Something you really want at this moment.


For time to slow down.


I love where I'm at in my life right now.
It's what I've known my whole life and it's all about to change.
I'm excited to go to college and have new adventures, but I'm scared.
Everyone is going to different colleges.
Or on missions.
A lot can happen in two years.
Two years ago I was 16 and I for sure am not the same person I was then.
Two years from now I'll be 20. I'll have my associates degree. I'll be choosing a new college to go to.
If time would slow down I could enjoy my childhood for a little bit longer.
but it's not going to.
So, I'm going to have no regrets these last three weeks of school and during Summer 2011.
I'm going to enjoy being young and be happy for no reason at all.
I'm going to stop caring what other people think of me and be the best person I can be.





Love, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment