Tuesday, May 31, 2011

what the weird?

From the halls of American Fork High School.

"I love how she's so excited to be of service to our friends."

"Yes, I have three alarms! I'm late to fifth period and that doesn't even exist!"

"You can't shush the shusher!"

"You would have been four years old the day I was born."

Q. "What were you just saying about me?!"     A. "Yeah.."

"Probably because you have a mullet."

"I have to go to East Shore at 12."

"I'm so glad I don't have to shave."

"Watch this. I don't even know this girl."

"I wish I wouldn't have shaved. Dang it."

"We'll hand out these certificate diploma things."

"I brought my sky diving video! We can watch it!"

"Can I please come with you?"

"I'm freakin Harry Potter."

"This is why I love this place."



I'm going to miss that place.

Love, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment