Wednesday, November 30, 2011

love.trust.lessons.

My mom and I had a little talk about love over the break.
and I know that I really have no idea about some kinds of love
because I haven't gone through them. but I feel like through
everything that I'm going through right now, if nothing else,
I'm learning a little more about what love really is.
the kinds that are in my life at least.

-the love of my parents.
and my brothers and sister.
-the love of the support from others who I never expected it from.
-the love of him. that's helping us get through this.
-the love of friends.
-the love of his family.
-the love of my Savior.
-the love of not judging others.

it's a complicated thing, love.
and sometimes I put my whole heart in too fast.
but now I know more than ever that
being honest is important.
and gaining trust back is hard.
that more than anything
i want a temple marriage.
and that it's okay to let others
know what i'm going through.
because sometimes they know
a lot more than I do.
and they'll help me through.

the lessons that I'm learning
are worth more than anything.
and I'm reminded each day that I'm
where I'm at right now for a reason.
even when I don't know what those
reasons are.

be honest.
love with all of your heart.
and learn from everything and everyone in your life.

love, j.

"and i know i'm not that perfect, but at least i know what love is." - five times august

No comments:

Post a Comment