Thursday, December 1, 2011

december one. twenty eleven.

I started thinking about what my twenty twelve goals are going to be today.
that's weird. 2011 is almost over.
but I kind of like it.
This year was hard.
The hardest that I've had so far.
and I'm excited for the fresh new start.
to be a new me.

and you know what?
i'm going to start today.
because today is december 1.
and I can do whatever I want.

also,
17 more days until we're all together again.
and I honestly can't wait.
It gives me happy butterflies in my stomach thinking about it.

I can't wait to be home.
to have no homework.
to sleep in my own bed.
and to wake up to my family.
or to those two girls.
because we're having more black sweat sleepovers.
i'm sure of it.

here's to december.
a month of snow.
and of christmas spirit.
i love it already.

love, j.


1 comment: