Monday, October 25, 2010

family and pumpkins. what more can you ask for?

Today for family home evening my family went to Maceys and got pumpkins. I know some people love halloween but I just don't. It's never been one of my favorites. you think it would be though. I loooove candy, more than you know. like it's kind of an issue. but whatev that would be a whole new blog post. 
what I decided is that i'm going to pick my favorite thing about each holiday so that I can enjoy more fully those holidays that are not... at the top of my list. So, halloween is soon. super soon actually. my favorite thing about halloween is the pumpkins. my family usually doesn't carve them. we're more of a painting pumpkins kind of family but i really want to carve mine this year so i'm going to. maybe tomorrow because we got home too late to do anything with them tonight. i'm way excited. and normally i just kind of wait for this holiday to pass but this year i'm going to make the best out of it and hopefully not eat too much candy.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment