I love Harry Potter. I mean I loved it before. I've always loved it. but. I love it even more now. The seventh movie is ssooooooooo good. I want to go see it again and again and again. The actors are unreal in it. Yesterday during school Spencer and I were talking about it and right before we left we high-fived and said "HP7!" It was sweet. Then, when I got home my brother text me and said "4 more hours!" If you can't tell, I was freakin excited to go. and I'm still completely happy now that I've seen it. Laura and I talked about it all of lunch today. I'm not kidding. I think Michael and everyone else around us was getting annoyed. It's fine though. It's Harry Potter. I need to read the books again. They're so good too. Lets be honest I love everything about Harry Potter. If I could marry him I would. If you haven't seen the seventh movie yet, GO AND SEE IT. It will be more than worth your time and money.

No comments:
Post a Comment