I feel like if I would have done this post five years ago I would have had to put fifteen celebrity crushes that I had because I was obsessed. But, since then, I've realized that there's more to men than being hot or famous and it's their spirit and intelligence and them living the gospel that makes me attracted to them.
But that's besides the point in this post. and obviously I can still find five celebrities that I have "crushes" on.
1. Noah
I don't understand how anyone wouldn't love him in that movie.
2. Zac Efron
I fell in love with him the first time that I watched High School Musical and then again when I watched Seventeen Again and he walks into the school from his car with that leather jacket on.
3. Harry Potter
There's something about Harry Potter that just gets me. I think it's my nerd side coming out.
3.5 Cedric Diggory
I think it's appropriate that I include Cedric Diggory along with Harry Potter. When the 4th Harry Potter movie came out, I was in love. (Also, it's okay that Laur may be the only one to understand this crush.) And please be aware that when I had my crush on him he was Cedric Diggory. Twilight didn't even exist yet.
4. Legolas
Think what you want (I know my sister is making fun of me as she reads this) but I love Legolas every time I watch Lord of the Rings.
5. Ryan Reynolds
He's beautiful.
I hope you enjoyed looking at these pictures as much as I did. :)
Love, J.











jamie.
ReplyDeleteIM IN LOVE WITH THIS POST.
and all of these men.
all. of. them.